Saturday, August 08, 2009

stick together





I really like these because they are safe to have around my home with my son. Now that he is mobile I really have to watch what he is doing and what he is touching. I won't have to worry about him hurting himself or getting the staples out of the stapler because there aren't any. I really want the one in green because it is so bright and happy. I highly suggest this product for anyone with children or anyone who works with children. Even if you don't, it's just a neat piece to have. And because it doesn't have staples you can travel with it to school or meetings without having to worry about having enough staples and keeping them from breaking apart before you even get a chance to use them (ugh! I hate that).

Fred Flare staple-free stapler, $9